Tonight for dinner is one of my hubbys favorite meals. Bonus for me.... it's super easy and done in a crock pot. Score! It's low sodium but this is not low on carbs, but so worth it. It's Slow Cooker Chicken with Stuffing :)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can heart healthy cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 large onion
- Mrs Dash onion and herbs (to taste)
- 1 Tbs Poultry seasoning (or to taste)
- Season chicken w/ poultry seasoning. Place chicken into bottom of a slow cooker. Pour broth over chicken. Mix soup, stuffing,onion, wine and Mrs Dash in a bowl; spoon on top of chicken.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours. And BOOM... your done!